Tuesday, June 15, 2010

ARTS BUILD CREATIVITY FOR LIFE
















































If you ask your child...


Q1.What subject he/she likes to do most but not/or less done in school?

Q2.What subject not seriously taught in school( as it is not a UPSR subject) but in actual fact it is the subject that will inspire the creativity in every child?

Q3.What lesson that involves mixing and playing with primary colours ( red ,yellow,blue) to get interesting secondary colours like pink,purple,orange and green?

The answer for the above is of course....ART & CRAFT lesson.

~ I discovered green is a mixture of yellow and blue when I was at my secondary school.Should I explore the experiment much earlier I would have become much much more creative than what I have been today.

~To my surprise,I can get brown colour by mixing red ,yellow and blue.I discovered this through my 8 year old Adam who attended Abrakadoodle Art & Craft holiday programme last week.http://www.abrakadoodle.com.my

NOTE:See carefully the pictures that they hold.Do you notice that each child's art is different/ unique? It is as original as he or she is....

No comments:

Post a Comment